Friday, March 1, 2013

13.03.01

Sixth Entry
13.03.01

"Lesson of the Day"

Today is a big day in South Korea. We celebrate the liberation movement that aimed to declare the country's freedom to the rest of the world in 1919 and the movement's honorable spirit that still reside in many of our hearts. So I was very proud and happy for the whole day.

I am quite satisfied with how I am doing in the course as well. Although the course material has been challenging at times, so far I could easily get help from the Racket videos and the lecture slides that contain most of the information that is needed for assessments like tests and quizzes. However, this week's lecture on color listing and such was a little difficult to follow because it seems like the difficulty of the material suddenly surged from the previous ones. So I am not sure about my performance in the quiz today, but I will see.

Professor Heap's demonstration of the commands in lecture is helpful more than ever. It visualizes the cryptic words and codes on pages, and it is just nice to have an exemplar to mimic and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment