Friday, March 15, 2013

13.03.15

Eighth Entry
3.03.15

"How many to go?"

Thursday was our second term test. It took me quite a long time to write the so-called 'cheat sheet' but I was grateful enough just for the fact that we were allowed to even have one with us to assist during the test. And I indeed was surprised to know that we are allowed one for the final test as well.

The test went well. At least I think I did fairly well, considering that there weren't any particular question that caught me in mire. One thing I was not totally sure about was the Boolean number question, but I later figured myself that I did the question right.

I am excited to finish the Wikipedia project and the other project that is left. Can't believe there are only a few weeks left until the end of class, but as I am thinking back to the beginning of the class, I have learned so much about computers and their inside, and how to command interesting functions on DrRacket, which I haven't even heard about until this January.

The class is coming to its end. I am excited about all the learning I did in the course, but I am already becoming a little sad to leave them behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment