Nineth Entry
03.22.13
"Wow Wikipedia!"
This project was interesting. I have extensively used Wikipedia articles to do my homework since middle school - although I am refraining myself from using the site too much now - so it is a website that I know well and love as much. And I got to edit an article on it; that is pretty amazing!
I went back to my Wikipedia project part II because honestly I forgot most of what I planned to do for the third part. My article was on a Korean celebrity called Jo Kwon. He is in a boy band that I enjoy listening to, so the title drew me in pretty quickly. I mainly fixed the awkward grammar since most of the material were directly translated from Korean websites. I also added two citations to opinionated sentences that needed them.
At the end of my project, I contributed to the Wikipedia community by posting my feelings on the talk page about my first editing work. Hope what I have done was sufficient.
Aside from the project, I have been reflecting on the course as we are approaching the end of the term. I think overall it has been a pleasant experience learning about the basics of computer science. It is sad to think that I probably will not be studying anything in this discipline for the next three years.
I like the guy, too! Jo Kwon is a fine singer and an amusing dancer. I will read the article later on. :P
ReplyDelete